July 27, 2011

The Best Thing I Ate Vegan

I went out with some friends today who eat vegetarian/vegan with me! It was nice to have that for a change. I'm actually addicted to what I got, so I'm excited to go back there again to eat some more! We went off to Veggie Planet Pizza!

Here are some pictures:

The group of friends I went with.

Pictures of the things we ordered! I forgot most of the names.

The only person out of all of us to get a rice dish! Very unique =]

Most of us got a DoubleHeader, which is 2 types of pizza split on a plate. I figured this way, I could experience more flavors. The prices are very reasonable, a small is around $8 and a bigger portion is about $11.50. The toppings aren't just for pizza dough. You can get it on pizza dough, brown rice, or coconut rice. The food is very filling too!

No comments:

Post a Comment