June 30, 2011

Pre-Gaming for Challenge 1

To celebrate going vegan for a month, I decided to go out to eat a few times to savor meat before it disappears. Last Friday, I went out with my best friend and roommate to go try out Indian food. My best friend loves Indian food and I thought I would too because I love curry and roti. So unfortunately, I discovered Indian food isn't my type of cuisine. How sad. I was so consumed by eating, I totally forgot to take pictures! Sorry! I finally remembered to take some pictures when we went to get dessert though!


Some ice cream with a layer of coffee underneath. Yum!

I discovered green tea cookies! New favorite cookie?!



hehe...all gone!



So today, I asked a few of my friends to go eat at a steakhouse with me to enjoy my last day.

BEST BREAD EVER!


My silly roommates



Prime rib
Sally's idea with the big fat knife



So starting tomorrow, my vegan journey begins! Wish me lust!

No comments:

Post a Comment