July 01, 2011

Random: Photographs That Captures Life

“There’s something magical about a still photograph - a captured moment in time - that can simultaneously exist outside the fraction of a second the shutter captures.”
Jamie Beck


I was browsing the internet when I stumbled upon this blog post. I saw these amazing pictures, and I was stunned. You know those pictures in newspapers in the Harry Potter movies? Well...here it is:




 
Watch carefully!



Beauty to me, is defined in multiple ways. I see it in nature, in art, in people, etc. So seeing someone take a photograph and make it LITERALLY capture life in such a small simple way, that's amazing.

Here's my favorite picture so far:



Well, it's just something random I wanted to share. The link to the photographer's blog and photographs are in the quote.

1 comment: