July 20, 2011

I'm Hating It

By now, all I really miss is the freedom to eat whatever I want. I'm sick of double checking things and always wondering what I can have. I'm going camping this weekend and it is miserable that I need to pack separate food. Eating vegan also makes me want all this junk food that I typically don't even crave for. I eat the same tasting food everyday. I thought my diet was going to be consistently a lot of fruits and vegetables but it isn't enough. So instead, it is mostly vegan ham, mushrooms, bean curd, and tofu to fill me up a bit more. Everything just blended together. Also it gets frustrating because I am almost always forgotten about. For instance, I got dragged off to a buffet where I KNEW I wouldn't be able to eat anything. But I didn't have any other way to go back so I was forced to be at the buffet, eating nothing. Even things that are vegetarian might not be safe for me to eat.

Eating vegan is not for the weak-hearted.

And there, I realize, eating vegan will never be my thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment