July 13, 2011

I'm Passing Along!

So it's been week 2 since I've started my vegan eating. Not much has changed. At one point I lost 10 pounds and dipped into low 90 weight. Which was pretty bad. Then I started to eat more which caused me to gain back my normal weight. Which is nice. I've actually gotten a lot more people who are used to the idea of me being vegan and they're a lot more considerate. Like for instance, I went to a little get together with some friends and the host remembered that I was eating vegan and made me vegetarian/vegan noodles. In the end, everyone had some along with burgers and sausages.

You know for the most part, I'm okay with eating vegan. Between home and going to school, I'm totally okay with not having meat. However, when I go out socially, all I want is meat! I'm typically a very health conscience person, as in I won't eat fast food unless I'm REALLY craving it. But with this whole eating vegan thing, it makes me want to eat fast food a lot more. I miss burgers, pastries [cannoli, cakes, chocolate croissants, , my favorite drink at Dunkin Donuts [vanilla chai], and other things. So it makes going out socially very hard. Otherwise, a few more weeks to go!

The only other big thing I'm sad about? That the muffin recipe [microwave one] I posted that I was very excited to try and have for breakfast the day couple of days, has an egg! I can't have it! I didn't buy any egg substitute either. Darn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment