July 02, 2011

Mayday ! Mayday!

I am sad to tell you that after day 1, I have broke. I went out with my boyfriend today and he wanted to go to an oyster bar. I was determined to just sit there and just watch him eat to go through with my challenge but he insisted. And since he took me out on a date and all, I decided I would if he promised to respect my decision. So I had a bunch of oysters with him. Oysters from all over, Rhode Island, Virginia, different places in Mass. It was good, expensive, but good. I even tried out some hot sauce called Gypsy Juice. Stuff is amazing. It's not as spicy as Tabasco, but it has more flavor to it. FYI: that picture is only HALF of the oysters we ordered!

So disappointed in myself but also, it tasted so good I'm not sure if I totally regret it. I'm disappointed because like I said in my Unveiling post, I know I could be vegetarian so long as I don't give up seafood. That's why I chose vegan, so it would be a challenge. Unfortunately that didn't work out for today. But I rejected going to some BBQs just to escape the temptation. I am working harder on eating vegan! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment