September 17, 2011

Sadness: Not Working Out

I haven’t been able to work out for the past two days. Finding time between classes and work is really difficult. Also, I live in an apartment where I have to cook my own food and clean. So even doing that along with the rest of the things I need to do make it really difficult to not work out. Honestly, it felt so strange NOT working out. I was disappointed I didn’t get to. My roommate tells me it’s ok, it’s good to rest up, but still it felt strange. Honestly, I don’t know when the next time I’ll be able to work out. I can work out today but probably not tomorrow. Next week will be extra difficult because I have two exams to study for and about three back to back shifts at work. *insert melodramatic sigh here*.

Also: I’m thinking of starting to drink protein. This is really a challenge against my own thinking and many others that by drinking protein and working out, girls will get big and muscular like a female bodybuilder. More on that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment