September 12, 2011

Workout Links

I know my schedule is to lift three times a week and pilates/swim twice a week, however I find myself doing a lot of pilates. I've also been doing a lot of research on the internet for workouts that don't require me to go to the gym! Like I said, finding time to hit the gym between 19 credits worth of classes and a demanding job is rather difficult. So often times, hitting the gym is a lot of trouble. I still go, of course, to stick with my schedule. I wanted to write this post to show you two awesome sites I use as references to work out.

POP Pilates! - My favorite pilates instructor! I can always take this to go! I love Cassey's 10 minute intense work out videos coupled with music. These videos range from total body to spot exercises such as abs or butt. This site also comes with printables on her workouts and diet tips!

Bodyrock - I just found this website a few days ago. I love this site because it primarily uses bodyweight excerises. This means no need for equipment! Even if Zuzana does use equipment, she later tells beginners how to do the exercises down to their fitness level. Most of her videos are meant for 10 minute intervals. The titles of the exercises are funny though. Can you believe that she got to her fitness level through bodyweight excerises?!
P.S. Her website might seem intimidating but the best way to start using this website is to click on the latest video and doing it!

Are there are any other sites YOU use to work out?

No comments:

Post a Comment