September 26, 2011

Finally...

I finally had time to work out again! Last week, I had almost no time to work out. I had four night shifts, two exams, two quizzes, two lab reports...basically a lot of things going on in my life. Since school is number 1 on my list of priorities, I had to stop working out last week. But after finishing my third exam, I worked out! I didn't have time to go to the gym and lift so I did the workout video that I posted here. I did that workout twice the last time I talked about it and I died. I did it this one time since my one week hiatus and I was exhausted. Thankfully, looking at my numbers, I didn't lose too much of my progress.

If you're interested:
This week's progress after my little vacation:
Crab toe touch: R1 [round 1]: 21, R2: 20
Dive bomber: R1: 6, R2: 7
One leg squat and one leg pike: R1: 6, R2:6
Thigh shrinker exercise: R1: 12, R2:14

Originally:
Crab toe touch: R1 [round 1]: 26, R2: 24
Dive bomber: R1: 6, R2: 5
One leg squat and one leg pike: R1: 6, R2:6
Thigh shrinker exercise: R1: 16, R2: 14

Also due to the fact that I took a week vacation, I'll be extending challenge 2 until October 11th. I'll also be deciding what my next challenge will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment